Who You Are
You’re looking to explore a client-facing role at the intersection of software and consulting. You are obsessed with the idea of delighting clients at some of the world’s leading companies by helping them improve their business results and achieve their goals. Data analytics – at least what you know of it so far – resonates with your innate curiosity and penchant for numbers.
You have always been a strong critical thinker and know how to build a logical argument. You are excited to partner with the analytical minds behind some of the world’s most valuable brands – examples include Chipotle, NFL, Wells Fargo, and more – even if you have never worked in data science or analytics before. You are an excellent communicator and storyteller with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear and effective verbal and written presentations.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep sense of personal accountability for work product quality and always take the initiative to propel work products to new heights. You maintain a positive attitude even in a deadline-driven environment, bring out the best in others, and enjoy contributing to the success of the team.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. The Client Services team utilizes our product suite to offer marketing decision-makers Explanatory Analytics that help them better understand their customers' interests and priorities. Our advantage is leveraging proprietary data science models that combine first party client data and third party data sources – foot traffic, receipts, social media, forums, reviews, the census, and more – to extract the “why” behind consumer behavior and visualize this information in an easy to use SaaS product.
We provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth is considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family-friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a major in business, economics, mathematics, or engineering preferred
- You have the ability to craft and present compelling data-backed stories, bonus points for standout MS Powerpoint skills
- You are eager to evolve, face new challenges, and learn how to design an analysis plan given a real-world business question
- You are a team player and a creative problem solver with high attention to detail
- You are a great communicator across a variety of audiences with a balance between business and technical acumen
- You have good organizational skills and excel at task management and prioritization
- You have a basic understanding of fundamental concepts in statistics and are willing to learn and develop this further
- Familiarity with programming in R and/or Python, with a willingness to build out deeper comprehension, is a plus but not required
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking to fill an Associate Analyst position on our Client Services team. The Analyst team works alongside Quantifind’s senior business leaders on challenging projects that have a meaningful impact on our business and our clients from day one. We also have direct exposure to senior executives from Fortune 500 and 1000 companies and a unique view into how decisions are made by business experts in a variety of industries. Analysts will be called upon to prepare client presentations, serve as experts on the application of our methodology and SaaS product suite, and train clients to discover their own insights in the product as well. We also develop custom analyses when the client business requirements demand it and often identify opportunities for new product development as an outcome of these custom analyses. In addition, Analysts work closely with the Data Science and Engineering teams on the implementation of Quantifind’s technology and opportunities abound to learn and develop skills across all these teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we are a fun place to work and are devoted to succeeding together.
Will you join us? Apply now!