Who You Are
You’re looking to explore or further develop a career in data analytics, to help some of the world’s leading companies identify and improve their business results. You have a firm hold of the basic requisite data mining skills and want to challenge yourself through rapid exposure to practical, real-world business problems. You are excited at the prospect of joining a data science-led start-up and the sort of learning opportunities that will provide for you. Data exploration and mining – at least what you know of it so far – resonates with your innate curiosity and penchant for analysis. You have always been a strong critical thinker and know how to build an argument. You are excited to partner with the analytical minds behind some of the world’s most valuable brands, even if you have never worked in business or marketing before.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. We link consumer conversations to sales, offering our clients revenue-driving explanatory analytics that help them better understand their customer’s interests and priorities. Our advantage is leveraging our custom-built science, engineering, and product infrastructure into multiple diverse verticals with similar data processing requirements. This, in turn, leads to actionable changes to their marketing and operations and, of course, stronger ROI. We want your help in applying our methods and SaaS product to specific client business questions.
We provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth is considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family-friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in an applied quantitative or analytical field (e.g. statistics, engineering, economics, or physical/life sciences/social sciences) and possess 1-3 years of professional experience
- You are eager to evolve, face new challenges, and learn how to design an analysis plan given a real-world business question
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a sound understanding of fundamental concepts in statistics and are willing to learn and develop this further
- You have experience data wrangling with a variety of data types
- You have good organizational skills and excel at task management and prioritization
- Familiarity with software version control systems such as Git/Github, is a plus
- Familiarity with programming in R and/or Python (with a willingness to build out deeper comprehension in R) is a plus
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking to fill a position on our Customer Success team. The Associate Analyst works closely with both the Senior Analyst as career mentor and the Client Partners as business lead as part of each client engagement. Analysts at Quantifind are experts in the application of our product suite, and are also capable of performing custom analyses when the client business requirements demand it. We often identify opportunities for new product development as an outcome of these custom analyses.
In addition, our team works closely with the Data Science and Engineering teams on the implementation of Quantifind predictive models. Analysts are welcome to attend the weekly Data Science seminar and we also have our own weekly team problem solving sessions. On the flip side, analysts are often exposed to senior executives from Fortune 500 companies offering a rare glimpse into how decisions get made by business experts in a wide variety of industries. The opportunities for professional development are enormous at Quantifind!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we have a fun place to work and a devotion to succeeding together.
Will you join us? Apply now!