Security Compliance Specialist
Who You Are
You are passionate about data and information security in the modern age. In the pursuit of information security excellence within your organization, you know when to be sympathetic, and when to be ruthless. You build your relationships both internal and external on a foundation of trust and transparency. You are highly organized, have relentless attention to detail, and take great pride in the quality of your work. Today, you are looking for a high growth business that needs your help.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. Across various applications, we discover predictive signals that help drive our customers’ businesses. In our Financial Crimes vertical, we deliver risk management software solutions that help Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Fraud Risk Management professionals perform their jobs more effectively and efficiently. As part of our qualification as a software vendor, we must show our clients that we will be good stewards of their most sensitive data.
Since our inception we have taken data security very seriously and have built our technology infrastructure to the highest security standards possible. As our business expands, we are constantly evaluating our processes and controls. We consider ourselves leading edge in our Agile software development rigor, and we expect to leverage both this culture and technology as we expand our compliance toolkit. As our Compliance Specialist, you will be front and center in this evolution.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and have 3+ years of experience in a security or audit related position.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience and the requisite skills to translate between business and technical stakeholders, both inside and outside of your organization.
- You are inspired and passionate in your vision but sufficiently pragmatic to make progress toward your goals.
- You are a team player who succeeds in a collaborative environment.
- You are able to work independently and can self-prioritize across multiple ongoing initiatives.
- You are familiar with Agile software development processes.
- You can navigate a service-oriented architecture and understand the security implications of design changes.
- You are familiar with SaaS, ASP, and on-premise delivery models and you understand the various risks and requisite controls associated with each.
- You are familiar with evolving cybersecurity best practices and standards such as the NIST Framework and ISO 27001.
- You hold a professional audit and/or information security certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM).
The Opportunity We Offer
Initially you will focus on supporting risk assessments of our business and technical processes and systems. Over time, you will become our resident expert on all things security, audit, and compliance related in the context of our unique business and technology. You will expand and strengthen our policies and controls, and you will help us streamline the self-verification and audit processes. You will be our point person in audit response. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building, monitoring, and maintaining an internal control environment which enables us to manage our technology risk and comply with our regulatory obligations while supporting the rapid growth and development objectives of the business.
You will work closely with our heads of Engineering, Product, Operations, Human Resources, Sales, and Finance, and will become a trusted liaison between these company leaders and our customer stakeholders. You can expect a fast-paced, Agile environment with regular compliance milestones to measure our collective success. You will be located in our Menlo Park headquarters with the advantage of being co-located with the majority of our Engineering team as well as the company’s leadership.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we have a fun place to work and a devotion to succeeding together.
Will you join us? Apply now!