Director of Product, Financial Crimes
Who You Are
You have domain experience in fraud risk management and/or Anti-Money Laundering (AML) analytics at large financial institutions and are excited to disrupt the status quo with innovative technology. You have prior product management experience or exposure and are excited to partner with Quantifind’s exceptional software engineers and data scientists in a fast-paced development environment. You have demonstrated excellence in relationship management in the context of product management, professional services, and/or business development and have strong interest in connecting that experience with strategic software product management. You are looking for an opportunity to put your mark on a product or solution as it is being built. You feel strongly about being mission-driven in your work. Above all else, you are innately curious and highly self-motivated.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. In our primary application, we offer marketing decision-makers Explanatory Analytics that help them better understand their customers' interests and priorities. We are currently building out a new vertical aimed at financial crimes risk management including anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud detection. The clients in this vertical are data-rich and in search of data-driven advantages in their quest to root out bad behavior. Our advantage is existing science, engineering, and SaaS product capabilities that align very well with the technology needs. You will help us learn how best to align organizationally, process-wise, and in the customization of our SaaS product.
To help you succeed, we will provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth is considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family-friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- You have specific experience in the area of financial crimes risk management, including fraud detection and/or anti-money laundering, either with a technology developer/vendor, a professional services organization, or a financial institution
- You have experience with software product management and the agile software development process
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have previously held positions where internal or external client communication was a critical component
- You have meaningful management experience and have successfully coordinated complex, cross-functional projects for business stakeholders
- You have experience leading scientists, engineers, or analysts, or have functioned as one yourself
- You hold an advanced degree in a quantitative or analytical field and possess at least 3-5 years of professional experience
- You are comfortable with data and have a solid understanding of fundamental concepts in statistics
- You are an entrepreneur and are eager to face new challenges
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is looking for a Director of Product to help define and deliver a capability specifically for financial crimes risk management. This person will have the opportunity to work closely with key early-adopter clients as well as Quantifind’s leadership across its Data Science, Engineering, Product, Analytics and Customer Success teams. This person will become Quantifind’s resident expert on the detection and investigation of financial crimes, spearheading internal development to best align our product with client workflow processes. As the endeavor evolves, this person will help build out the internal organization that makes this a profitable and scalable business unit unto itself.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!