Director of Product Marketing
Who You Are
You are an experienced product marketing professional looking to grow your career in a broad-based, hands-on leadership role. You are equal parts shrewd business analyst and creative storyteller; you can translate a market assessment into compelling, differentiated, and memorable narratives for any product. You are naturally drawn to the high-tech industry and can capably explain technical concepts without relying on buzzwords. You are creative and curious, and the recent changes to work paradigms represent to you more opportunity than challenge. You embrace a role with a high degree of measurable accountability, as you are both prolific and data-driven. You have built a career deeply understanding the critical relationship between sales and marketing.
Most importantly, you care passionately about your work and are mission-driven. You are excited to join a like-minded team that will support you and foster your growth.
Who We Are
Quantifind helps some of the world’s biggest banks catch money laundering and fraud. Quantifind also works with government agencies to use the same platform to uncover criminal networks and combat election tampering. Unlike other players in this space, Quantifind delivers results as software-as-a-service (SaaS) with consumer-grade user experiences.
Quantifind is a data science technology company whose AI platform uncovers signals of risk across disparate and unstructured text sources. In financial crimes risk management, Quantifind’s solution uniquely combines internal financial institution data with public domain data to assess risk in the context of Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Fraud Risk Management, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes. Today these compliance processes are burdened by ever-increasing regulatory responsibilities and an expectation of frictionless transactions. Legacy technologies demand increasingly more human resources as the operations expand; Quantifind’s solution offers a way to cut through the inefficiency and enhance effectiveness simultaneously.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing or product marketing, with 3+ years experience in enterprise software, B2B sales & marketing, and SaaS technology
- Specific experience with the financial services industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high EQ
- Track record of success partnering with Product and Sales organizations to drive measurable demand and lead generation outcomes
- Ability to craft messaging targeting various buyer personas from technology to operations
- Proficiency in best-of-breed marketing technology, including both platforms and distribution channels
- Generally technically savvy and capable to become an expert product user
- Bachelor’s degree required
The Opportunity We Offer
In this role you will collaborate closely with Design, Product, and Sales to drive the marketing strategy for Quantifind’s SaaS business. You will report directly to the General Manager and have broad responsibility and authority - with an expectation that you are a self-starter and can both create and execute detailed plans.
As with most businesses, the COVID-constrained environment means we are rethinking the traditional marketing playbook and considering new ways to make meaningful connections with our buyers. You will have the freedom to experiment and innovate as you develop and execute on a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy. You will be a respected leader inside and outside of the company and you will be central in devising the next iteration of our company’s narrative. One of your first projects will be to oversee a complete redesign of the external company website tailored towards demand generation and lead capture. Over time you will:
- Help write and execute the go-to-market playbook
- Devise and deliver differentiated messaging
- Manage marketing and channel partners
- Represent the product portfolio externally, as an expert and evangelist
- Participate directly in support of sales opportunities through tailored presentations, content development and demonstrations
- Design the metrics and tracking system that measure the success of your efforts.
Quantifind’s Product and Engineering organizations and much of its leadership team are based in Menlo Park, CA and accordingly a Silicon Valley home base is ideal. However other key internal stakeholders are located in New York City and Boston making those suitable locations as well. Some travel is expected once safe and allowable, up to 25% depending on home base.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we have a fun place to work and a devotion to succeeding together.
Will you join us? Apply now!