Director of Sales
Who You Are
You are an experienced salesperson and have an entrepreneurial mindset with an understanding of the marketing technology landscape. You are interested in helping build a business and have experience in driving and closing complex sales cycles. With the help of pre-sales and management, you can drive leads and close deals.
You have demonstrated an understanding of how data, analytics, and resulting insights are transforming marketing decisions and actions. You have impeccable communication skills, can navigate the politics of large organizations, and have experience in developing trusting relationships with C-level executives.
You are detail-oriented with a strong grasp of the sales process. Salesforce is your friend. While organization and process are your strengths, you also have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving SaaS start-up with a small team that gets big wins. Above all else, you are innately curious, innovative, appreciate a diversity of thought among your colleagues and are highly self-motivated.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. We offer our clients Explanatory Analytics that help them better understand their customer’s interests and priorities, and offer them an opportunity for actionable changes to their marketing and operations.
Our advantage is existing science, engineering, and SaaS product capabilities that align very well with the technology needs. We are primarily selling to companies in restaurants, retail, hospitality and financial services. Our clients include Lyft, Taco Bell, Arby’s, IHOP, PepsiCo and many more. To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise sales experience
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota by closing six- and seven-figure deals
- You are well versed in pricing strategy and Salesforce pipeline management
- Experience selling into restaurant, retail and apparel verticals is a plus
- Experience selling SaaS, specifically in insights and intelligence
- Experience (or desire to start) working for a startup
- You have experience working closely with brands, businesses, and merchants to uncover their pain points and business problems
- You bring a “Challenger” mentality to the table and are comfortable driving change
- You have the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- You are an excellent listener and negotiator
- You are an outstanding presenter and have incredible written communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking to fill a position on our Sales team. We identify and cultivate new business as well as grow existing relationships. With help from pre-sales, client partners and analysts we drive value for our clients. We articulate Quantifind’s value proposition to prospective customers and create qualifying opportunities to continuously build the sales pipeline.
The Director of Sales will become Quantifind’s lead salesperson, reporting to our Chief Evangelist, and will spearhead our continued expansion into the restaurant vertical, in addition to new opportunities in retail and hospitality. You will work closely with the Product Team to deliver the best and most useful platform to our clients. You will partner with Customer Success to best align our sales process with current customer success best practices and our most successful use cases. In time, you may help build out the team to create a repeatable and scalable sales strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!