Who You Are
You are dedicated to discovering the needs of your customers. You care deeply about technology, but just as strongly about the workflow and processes that will make customers successful. You understand highly technical algorithms well enough to explain them to non-technical audiences and can moderate levels of detail for different audiences. You have strong domain expertise in financial crimes risk management (AML, fraud, and/or KYC/CDD) including investigative workflows and the relevant regulations and practices. You are excited at the prospect of disrupting this industry with software technology that can help catch the bad guys. You are not afraid of getting into the details of data platform and API integration and can map out the process of procurement and approvals within a large financial institution. You can effectively juggle immediate competing priorities while taking the long view to figure out how to build a bigger and better company.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. In our primary application, we offer marketing decision-makers tools to help them better understand their customers' interests and priorities. We are currently building out a new vertical aimed at financial crimes risk management including anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud detection. The clients in this vertical are data-rich and in search of data-driven advantages in their quest to root out criminal behavior. Our advantage is existing science, engineering, and SaaS product capabilities that align very well with the technology needs. We are looking for a Sales Engineer to help us refine our offering in this vertical and expand our client base.
To help you succeed, we will provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- You have impeccable communication skills and high EQ
- You are a customer-facing Sales or Customer Success professional with 3-5 years experience in financial crimes risk management, preferably in the deployment of SaaS solutions
- You have the ability to identify new customers, generate sales leads, and develop an enterprise sale
- You have the skills and knowledge to communicate directly with a diversity of deal stakeholders from financial crimes analytics, AML/fraud investigations operations, IT, and security
- You have experience working directly with customers to generate and refine product specifications based on an understanding of the relevant workflows and challenges
- You are respected technically by scientists and engineers and can translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You hold a BS or MS in Physics, Math, Engineering, or Computer Science
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking a Sales Engineer to pursue new deals and help us as an organization to better understand the needs of our target customers. This position is the first Sales Engineer hire for Quantifind; you will garner immediate respect and authority within the organization as we refine the product roadmap and seek to align our technology with those needs as best as possible. You will report directly to the Vice President of Analytics, and you will be working closely with our engineering and product organizations.
We believe the growth of this vertical depends upon on-the-ground sales support in NYC. However we believe this can be achieved from a home base of either NYC or Boston, MA, where you would have the added benefit of co-location with our VP of Analytics.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!