Senior Account Executive
Who You Are
You’re looking to answer marketers’ Holy Grail question, “Does what you’re doing tie to revenue and help grow the bottom line?” You understand that marketing is undergoing a major transformation in which machine learning solutions are augmenting the creative intuition of brilliant marketers and changing the way decisions are made. You have the ability to translate complex data science into easy-to-comprehend business language.
You’re ready to bring your sales experience and skills to a revolutionary start-up, exploring new opportunities as a Sales Representative within a fast-growing organization. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and in-depth understanding of the marketing technology landscape. You are interested in helping to build a business and have experience in driving and closing complex sales cycles.
You have impeccable communication skills, can navigate the politics of large organizations, and have experience in developing trusted relationships with C-level executives.
You are detail-oriented with a strong grasp of the sales process. While organization and process are strengths, you also have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving SaaS start-up with a small team that gets big wins. Above all else, you are innately curious, innovative, appreciate a diversity of thought among your colleagues and are highly self-motivated.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a data science and human insights company. We link consumer conversations to sales, offering our clients revenue-driving explanatory analytics that help them better understand their customer’s interests and priorities. This, in turn, leads to actionable changes to their marketing and operations and, of course, stronger ROI.
We are primarily selling to companies in restaurants, retail, hospitality and financial services. Our clients include a variety of Fortune 500 companies such as Taco Bell, Chase, Carl’s Jr., Chipotle, Ancestry.com, Benefit Cosmetics, the NFL and many more.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling Analytics, Insights and/or Intelligence solutions
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota by closing six-figure deals
- Have exceeded an annual quota of $1+ Million
- Experience at a startup and/or has an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have experience working closely with brands, businesses, and merchants to uncover their pain points and business problems
- You bring a “Challenger” mentality to the table and are comfortable driving change
- You are an excellent listener, presenter and have excellent written communication skills
- Experience selling into restaurant, retail/ apparel and beauty verticals is a plus
- You are well versed in pricing strategy and Salesforce pipeline management
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent
- Travel required roughly 25% of your time
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking to fill a position on our Sales team. We identify and cultivate new business as well as grow existing relationships. We articulate Quantifind’s value proposition to prospective customers and create qualifying opportunities to continuously build the sales pipeline and, of course, close deals. This Sales Representative will report to the SVP/GM of Quantifind Brand and will spearhead our expansion into the retail, beauty and hospitality industries.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!