UI Producer / Design Systems Manager
Who You Are
You are a designer and craftsperson who works at the intersection of passion and purpose. You have experience in the design and production of SaaS UI, and you care about shaping the form and experience of intuitive, elegant software. You want to work on software that brings value to the people who use it. You’ve demonstrated excellence in the fit and finish of user interface projects, as well as in your ability to collaborate across disciplines as part of a team. You're looking for an opportunity to learn from design leadership and help build an industry-shaping product in its early stages. Last but not least, you are innately curious and highly self-motivated.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. We offer marketing decision-makers Explanatory Analytics products and services that help them better understand their customers' interests and priorities, and we are building out a new vertical aimed at financial crimes risk management, including anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud detection. As the design team, our goal is to deliver important, powerful artificial intelligence via accessible, clear, scalable software products.
To help you succeed, we will provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth is considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family-friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- You have specific experience in the area of enterprise or consumer software design, asset production, and design systems management
- You have experience working with software product managers and are familiar with the agile software development process
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have meaningful experience working in collaboration with software engineers, particularly in conveying UX/UI specifications to front-end engineers
- You hold a degree in a design discipline and possess at least 3 years of professional experience in software design and production
- You are comfortable working with data and have done at least some work in data visualization design
Specific Skills a Great Candidate Possesses:
- You are adept at using most or all of the following tools that comprise our workflow: Abstract, Sketch, InVision, JIRA, Adobe CS
- You keep up-to-date on the latest capabilities of Craft plug-ins
- You can build motion and animation into prototypes
- You have built and maintained UI component libraries in Sketch
Bonus Skills a Great Candidate Might Possess:
- You have experience testing prototypes and gathering external customer feedback, and you’re eager to see the software you design used by customers in person
- You are adept at building presentation decks
- You have some experience designing and/or building websites
Additional Skills That Would Be Beneficial
- You are familiar with web technologies and programming
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is looking for a User Interface Producer who has managed UI “design systems” and can help us craft the software products that serve our users. You will work closely with the VP of Design at Quantifind, as well as with product managers and the front-end engineering team. You will become Quantifind’s resident expert on our UI design system and will be responsible for crafting and maintaining pixel-perfect asset libraries. You may also be responsible for designing and specifying interface behaviors that help our products mature to the next level of user experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!