Who You Are
You are an emotionally intelligent Technical Recruiter with a positive attitude. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are energized by collaborating with hiring managers across multiple teams. You have a proven track record of recruiting software engineers and data scientists, and you enjoy sourcing excellent candidates to expand strong technical teams.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. In our primary application, we offer marketing decision-makers Explanatory Analytics that help them better understand their customers' interests and priorities. We are currently building out a new vertical aimed at financial crimes risk management including anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud detection. Our advantage is leveraging our custom-built science, engineering, and product infrastructure into multiple diverse verticals with similar data processing requirements.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth is considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family-friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- At least 2 years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience
- 3 to 5 years of software engineering recruiting experience in a startup with a successful offer acceptance rate
- Experience in recruiting data scientists and machine learning centric engineers
- Experience sourcing outstanding technical candidates through multiple channels, including LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, networking events, and targeted sourcing campaigns across industry, academia, and government in a competitive environment
- Experience motivating engineering, machine learning and data science talent to join a startup
- Able to converse about the learning opportunities and other technical benefits of working with our team of deep experts and our custom tech stack
- Comprehension of business objectives and how they map to talent needs
- Experience evaluating both technical and non-technical aptitude
- Capable of discerning motivations for job, career and company changes
- Experience closing senior technical and director level candidates and negotiating compensation packages
- Manage the candidate feedback and debrief process, driving the hiring process for timeliness and a great candidate experience
- Expert skills with Google Apps
- Professional experience using a modern applicant tracking system to manage a pipeline, Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with an interdisciplinary team
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is seeking a Technical Recruiter for our Human Resources Team at our Menlo Park office, supporting our hiring initiatives and working with us to grow our company. We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us? Apply now!