Who You Are
We are looking for an ambitious and analytical product manager who can break down complex problems into simple solutions and drive product development at a rapid pace. You have prior enterprise product management experience and are excited to partner with Quantifind’s exceptional software engineers and data scientists in a fast-paced development environment.
You have the mindset and the skill set of a product manager with a technical background and are looking for an opportunity that will challenge your technical skills as much as your interpersonal and problem-solving skills. You are collaborative by nature and have achieved success as a team player. You are looking for an opportunity to put your mark on a product as it is being built. You feel strongly about being mission-driven in your work. Above all else, you are innately curious and highly self-motivated.
Who We Are
Quantifind is a uniquely positioned data science and human insights company. We offer our clients Explanatory Analytics that help them better understand their customer’s interests and priorities, and offer them an opportunity for actionable changes to their marketing and operations. Our advantage is existing science, engineering, and SaaS product capabilities that align very well with the technology needs. You will help us extend the product suite that enables us to scale the business.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance, catered lunches three times a week, and fun team activities to keep you healthy, happy, and stress-free.
What A Great Candidate Looks Like:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, statistics or engineering or other relevant quantitative field
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS product management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating innovative and practical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex concepts
- Adept at fostering collaboration between multiple stakeholders
- Ability to discuss priorities with both business and technical stakeholders
- Passion for user-driven product design
- Conversant in the agile software development process using Jira
- Experience working across the full stack from UI to API Services
- Experience working with relational databases using Python and SQL
- Familiarity with R, Scala and/or Java a big plus
- You are eager to learn and face new challenges
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
- You are a natural leader who inspires your teammates to achieve great things
The Opportunity We Offer
In this role, you will become a key member of a close-knit team with responsibility to guide both the strategic and tactical roadmap for our engineering team. At our Menlo Park headquarters, you will be co-located with our engineering team and will benefit from daily in-person interactions. You will also work in a cross-functional and collaborative role, spanning several teams including product, design, engineering, and data science.
You will work across multiple layers of our technology stack, including external data sources, back-end services and infrastructure, front-end web applications, as well as machine learning methods and modules. You will be responsible for incorporating user feedback, analyzing complex customer issues and defining elegant, innovative and simple solutions. You will define and present product concepts, product requirements, and wireframes for new product features. You will write and prioritize user stories and manage agile workflow in JIRA, and work with the development teams to implement and release features.
You will have the opportunity and responsibility to incorporate your vision in product concepts and stories we create together. You will become a leader in the company as we continue to expand our enterprise business. You will have client exposure with the opportunity to gather direct user feedback on the products you build.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we have a fun place to work and a devotion to succeeding together.
Will you join us? Apply now!