Who You Are
You are a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Customer Success Manager. You will work closely with our customers, building relationships and helping them achieve their investigative goals via our world-class financial crimes analytics platform. The Customer Success Manager should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner, train clients to use products, troubleshoot technical problems, and interface with our internal Product and Engineering teams to log bugs and brainstorm solutions for customer needs.
Who We Are
Quantifind helps some of the world’s biggest banks catch money laundering and fraud. Quantifind also works with government agencies, using the same platform, to uncover criminal networks and combat election tampering. Unlike other players in this space, Quantifind delivers results as software-as-a-service (SaaS) with consumer-grade user experiences.
Quantifind is a data science technology company whose AI platform uncovers signals of risk across disparate and unstructured text sources. In financial crimes risk management, Quantifind’s solution uniquely combines internal financial institution data with public domain data to assess risk in the context of Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Fraud Risk Management, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes. Today these compliance processes are burdened by ever-increasing regulatory responsibilities and an expectation of frictionless transactions. Legacy technologies demand increasingly more human resources as the operations expand; Quantifind’s solution offers a way to cut through the inefficiency and enhance effectiveness simultaneously.
To help you succeed, we provide a supportive environment that fosters collaboration between teams and team members, where learning and professional growth are considered a key part of your success, and of ours. We offer a flexible work environment with a family friendly work-life balance.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- 2 – 3 years of Customer Success Manager experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in consulting, analytics, and SaaS companies
- Preferably with a background in implementing and managing insights based SaaS solutions
- Thoughtfully and clearly explains new concepts to diverse audiences
- Effectively manages complex client engagements and demonstrate strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Articulates value delivered in a manner that drives and influences customer commitment and future partnership
- Strong program and/or engagement management experience measured by product adoption/usage and quantifiable ROI
- Establishes and maintains successful relationships with internal teams and customer leaders/partners that influence them to achieve results
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a positive can-do attitude, and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Familiarity with programming in R and/or Python, with a willingness to build out deeper comprehension, preferred, but not required
- Some experience in financial crimes/AML is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred, but not required
The Opportunity We Offer
Quantifind is looking to fill this important role in our small but integral Customer Success team. You will play a key role in ensuring that our customer’s needs are being met. Training and troubleshooting, but also interfacing with our technical team to identify both bugs and opportunities, helping to prioritize product enhancements, tracking progress and communicating back to the client. In this role you’ll be able to exercise multiple sides of your personality: client-facing, well-spoken customer lead and technically savvy product/engineering liaison. You’ll be able to explore and grow into the career path of your choosing in the years to come, an opportunity that our growing start-up encourages and enables for junior-mid career employees.
Quantifind is operating fully remote for the foreseeable future, but we envision an eventual return to work that includes regular in-person touchpoints and shared office space. When this time comes, an East Coast based candidate will help facilitate interactions with our New York based Customer Success team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on living our values. We are curious. We respect each other. We are proactively transparent. We relentlessly solve problems. We win together.
Will you join us?