The accuracy of Graphyte’s AI-powered risk assessments enables automated daily customer alerts at scale
Financial institutions increasingly use adverse media information in the public domain to manage regulatory and reputational risk as part of their ongoing customer due diligence process (CDD). These reviews—performed periodically in ad-hoc or scheduled batches—can be tedious and time-consuming, which means that adverse information may only come to light several months after it occurs. In contrast, a continuous surveillance approach providing alerts on a daily basis has the potential to be dramatically more efficient.
But not all solutions are the same, and some FIs have struggled with their attempts at continuous monitoring. Some “software” solutions from legacy providers are actually managed services staffed by massive global investigation teams tasked with processing an overwhelming volume of false positives, often conducted outside the jurisdiction of the firm.
Quantifind’s Graphyte platform offers a better solution, with automated adverse media screening.
- AI-driven curation of massive public data sources
- Pushed alerts on new activity in adverse media and other sources
- Extraction of only the most accurate and relevant information
- Precise tuning of adverse media categories and criminal status
- Granular risk typologies such as Extortion, Child Exploitation, and Elder Abuse
- Avoidance of sharing sensitive customer data beyond the firm’s jurisdiction
- Integration with leading CDD case management systems
Graphyte has been shown to enable daily screening of tens of millions of customers with just a few investigators.
Contact Quantifind to learn more about how Graphyte’s unique AI technology and software-only approach makes customer surveillance so efficient, even with tens of millions of customers.